Saturday, September 8, 2007

All about Prayer - G for Giving Thanks (Part 94)

The very act of prayer justifies God, honors God, and gives glory to God; for it confesses that God is what He is, a good God.

By Charles Kingsley

Thank God every morning when you get up that you have something to do that day which must be done, whether you like it or not.

By Charles Kingsley

Every morning, when i wake up which is my routine, i will open up my bible, read up a intended passage which i'm suppose to teach in my bible class on sundays and try to meditate on it. After that is done, i will pray for my brother, my dad and myself whom is on the road for a safe journey. Next, on my prayer list, i will pray for saints whom needs my prayer, recently, one of my sister in Christ brother has fallen into depression and was hospitalised, i prayed for him and asked that God's mighty hand will be upon him and to protect him, not long ago, i received a message from my sister in Christ, that her brother is well again. I know that God can work miracles in our lives and its true.

 Subscribe in a reader



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: