Monday, September 24, 2007

My friend and her soap shop!

Did i ever told you of my friend, of her soap shop? Well, when i was still doing my Diploma in Tourism, i came to know of this friend whom was quite a entrepreneur. She came out and open up her own soap shop and all her soaps are imported from New Zealand and Australia. I can't remember the brand of her soaps but i remembered that she gave me one as a Christmas present. It was a lavender soap cleverly hand wrapped by her with paper and ribbons. Quite nicely done up with style and i think she will succeed in her enterprise. But sadly, she has to fold up her business coz she was facing some cashflow problems.

I was surfing this site at Ashop Commerce and immediately i thought of my friend. For the simple reason, its a online shopping cart software which provides online store owners the flexibility of creating his or her online store with their uniquely design creator, no templates involved. I like the fact that it is very affordable and only collects a small monthly investment which means that online store owners can have more of those money for their cashflow turn arounds. Most importantly, with their expert advice, your online store will be found on most of the search engines. Which i feel can be very important in directing those online customers to look up your stores and buy from you.

Give their 10 day free trial with no credit card needed a try today!



 Subscribe in a reader



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: