Thursday, May 24, 2007

All about Prayer - C for Confession (Part 53)

"Oh, God, if I were sure I were to die tonight I would repent at once". It is the commonest prayer in all languages.
By J.M. Barrie

I know from the Bible that the Lord will come in the middle of the night, like a thief. Will any thief give you a warning that he is coming or what time he will be likely to approach your house? The answer is No. Our Lord chooses his own time and plans to take us all home which is Heaven. All we need to do is to get prepared. We should be in constant relationship with our Lord, pray to him and talk to him like a friend of yours. Obey his commands and do his will, this is all that he ask of you, and so my friend, our lovingly Father will be there in Heaven with open arms to receive you and me. Amen...

 Subscribe in a reader



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: