Tuesday, May 22, 2007

All about Prayer - C for Confession (Part 51)

"God delights in our temptations, and yet hates them; He delights in them when they drive us to prayer; He hates them when they drive us to despair."
By Martin Luther

Oh God, don't leave me stranded in my own temptations,
Help me whenever i can't resist temptations,
But if i do fall into temptations,
I know that thou will always be there to help me get out of that tight situation,
Knowing that you will not let me shoulder temptations that is too great for me,
A little temptation on the way to make me ever stronger in my own faith,
So that in days to come, i can glorify your name and share this with my brothers and sisters whom have also fallen into the same temptation. Amen...

 Subscribe in a reader



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: