Monday, June 11, 2007

Have you read, what...

Bloggerwave can do for any individual blogger whom wants to earn some money and at the same time improve on your writings.

As for me, blogging for money has been a hobby for me and i'm not afraid to admit that it gives me the thrill to earn that extra pocket money and in dollars too. Although, every opportunity comes in from a few bucks to around 10 - 20 dollars with advertisers wanting you to write around 50, 100 or 200 words, its fine with me as long as i earn that money and most importantly, its legal. I don't want to earn that money and at the same time being caught for doing something illegal, and this blogging for money, introduced by my friend has really changed my perspective in blogging.

So hurray to making money in blogging.



 Subscribe in a reader



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: